Tuesday, March 4, 2014

shinee updates~

Yes I will be doing this weekly or if anything important came up~


Onew's Law of the Jungle aired on the 28th which was last week (few days ago). I didn't look forward to it that much because Onew went to Borneo a week later than the other casts. His cuts was 11 seconds or was it more I couldn't remember lmfao. I don't think he will be around that much for this week episode too. It's not even in the schedule too? 
Ah yes, Onew was casted for the lead role of Singing in the Rain musical! It's still in consideration - not confirm yet. Man, I hope he gets to do it T_T it's been awhile T_T. The musical is SM C&C production.

Key will be doing another round of Bonnie & Clyde! If Onew gets to do his musical, their musicals will be overlapped lmfao. He is not even done with The Three Musketeers orz. 2Heart is pretty much confirmed to release their album on the 10th. There will also be a showcase on the 10th, it's by MelOn~ Their title song is Delicious. Yes looking forward to the unit~ Looks like SM and Woolim are serious about this unit hm

Jonghyun is still with his radio, Minho with Music Core and still none for Taemin. I heard something about a dancing unit from SM but I don't how relevant it is hm.

They went to Japan for fan meetings 2 days ago. Everything happened at the fan meeting ah SHINee T_T cutest OT5

Etude House released the full CF this morning you can watch it on their youtube!

Concert in 4 days oh my god I'm super excited!!!!
Jonghyun's tweet the other day was so touching I teared up......

No comments:

Post a Comment