Tuesday, March 4, 2014

ToHeart (Woohyun & Key) Teaser




I love the fact that SM is trusting these two for this special unit!

People(Inspirits))))) complaining as to why is this video on SMTOWN channel. Lol Whether you like it or not........Woolim is under SM C&C which is practically SM..................


another post today because this happened lol

Also, Onew is confirmed to join Law of the Jungle Brazil, I guess the PD likes him a lot orz Looking forward to it too. I read that the casts will leave the country on the 10th... SHINee's concert is on the 9th.............Onew must like this show that he willing to do this lmfao.

Jonghyun will be appearing on MBC Music Yesterday. The recording is on the 12th. I don't know much about the show but I think it's a new show started early this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment