Monday, March 10, 2014

SWC 3 Seoul ah

I just feel like making a post about this concert.
Let me just get this straight, I was really busy for both days I wasn't even there to see updates real time!

I must say, I am really satisfied with the concert despite what people say. I saw people(who wasn't even there) saying that it wasn't as interesting as the first 2 concerts.
Some said that SWC2 was better.......I was like................SWC2 was thE WORST the ///only////// good thing about SWC2 is the solo stages. The setlist was really bleh. But yea personal preferences.
People were blinded by Internet War anyway.

To me, SWC2 was a bad extension of SWC1.

But SWC3 ah SWC3. The setlist. Daebak. The choreography of the new songs ah. Their live singing ah. I think this concert gives them opportunities to show what they can do. More like a talent thing, which is so great.

Evil? Orgel? Dynamite? AH

Also, their relationship seems so much better this concert I love it so much. 

But things they said in the concert makes me think a lot, I was probably overreacting tho. 

They announced new dates for the tour for 3 more places - Indonesia, Taiwan and Shanghai.
Weird that Singapore and Hong Kong and Macau not listed so I guess there should be more. I think the other countries will be announced after their 2014 comeback?
I'm here praying for Malaysia to be included.

And they also said about renewing contract with SM, good for them.
I actually like SM, a lot.


Anyway, Onew is going to Brazil and ToHeart's MV will be released today!



No comments:

Post a Comment