Sunday, March 16, 2014

shinee updates~

Hi

So ToHeart made their debut the past week. The showcase, radio and also music shows appearances. The MV is really nice, the song is nice I am actually addicted to the song. I hope Key and Woohyun will still be good despite all these things happened with the fans. To be very honest, why can't people actually enjoy good things.......? SM uploaded this video of SHINee supporting ToHeart. Woolim uploaded Infinite's too but I closed the tab after 1 sec because lame normal video yea. It's just that I don't stan Infinite I don't think I would want to watch them talking. I love Music Bank performance the most. Tell Me Why is such a great song T_T Ah the showcase, Minho was the MC together with Sunggyu. He said that he will visit Key at music shows and he did today for Inkigayo! As expected from Choi Minho~ 

Jonghyun's Blue Night was quite interesting this week. He invited IU and ToHeart~ Can't wait for Onew to be on his show ;u;

Onew is on his way to Korea right now. The flight will be so long, he's expected to arrive Korea tomorrow. He departed today's morning so he should arrive tomorrow's morning, poor baby. Good to see him all smiley at the airport today. 

SHINee will be performing at the 100th episode of Music Champion! Expected tho, they are currently holding the most Music Champion trophies! This is also probably the reason for Onew to come back from Brazil earlier.

Minho and Taemin attended a Gangnam event. I heard the event was a mess. EXO was there what can you expect orz.


No comments:

Post a Comment