Monday, April 14, 2014

SHINee updates~

They successfully ended the South America tour! Asia next, by Asia -- Taiwan, Shanghai and Jakarta. It's Shanghai right not Beijing? orz. The tickets for Taiwan went on sale few days ago they're sold out in few minutes..........? I don't understand this tour at all..? It seems like SM just give us a tour for the sake of it? Taiwan should get 2 days. There should be one for Singapore and one for Hong Kong. I didn't say Malaysia because it would really be unlikely lmfao. The things happened in SG in 2012 was really unfortunate but I really think they deserve a concert..? I have the feelings that they would go to South America again for this tour --- Brazil and Peru but I really don't know for sure. I just hope SM would add more dates. 
They announced a Japan tour few days ago? It's a weird tour to be very honest. I think it's some kind of tour to promote a single..? They had been quiet about Japan activities these days tho. 

Well anyway! They boys are on their way home! Minho went back right after the concert in Argentina so he couldn't join the rest of the boys to Los Angeles for that KPOP concert. I think it's more like no ones available to replace him on Music Core because EXO was in Japan for their concert. Sehun and Xiumin always helps Minho for Music Core.. Nah it's just that it's not fun to watch SHINee without Minho or any of the members.
By the way!!! Why is every time SHINee and 2PM on a concert together people would questioned as to why SHINee performed after 2PM when it is very very very obvious that SHINee debuted earlier...........................? 

Looking at their schedules SMH Key doesn't even get to rest. Jonghyun will continue DJ-ing. 10 or actually more days of pre recorded radio smh. I really think MBC would want him to get back to work as soon as possible. Speaking of MBC omg I don't know man I hope they would at least return the DVD to Jonghyun. 

This week would be the last Law of The Jungle - Borneo edition. So I am actually expecting the press conference of the Brazil edition. Please let Onew attend the press conference if there's one T_T

I didn't talk about Taemin because there's actually nothing to talk about so yea let's wait for his musical in May.


Talking about musical!!!!!!!!!!!!1 When are they gonna announce the cast of Singin' In The Rain???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment