Monday, April 21, 2014

shinee updates!

Almost every shows were cancelled last week due to the very unfortunate event that happened in Korea last week. My prayers and thoughts are with the families of the victims..

Thus, nothing much happened. Only WGM Global aired as usual, probably because it's on cable TV. 
ToHeart's fansigns were cancelled as well.


But the boys were seen in and out of SM building. I can't really say for what for now. I am really deprived of new SHINee's songs?
If the MNET calendar was right.. SHINee should be making their comeback around June. If it's on June then they should start practicing by now...a month prior to their comeback. But oh well we will never now SM's plans. EXO's comeback was delayed so...

I accept any music right now they can just give me a Japanese single I don't care to be very honest!


Ahhh and Onew is confirmed for Singin' In The Rain!!!! I am so happy it's been ages since his last musical! 

No comments:

Post a Comment