Sunday, April 27, 2014

sigh

I miss the boys. I just want to see them performing again. Sigh. Pretty sure their comeback is postponed too I mean you know SM postponed EXOs. Sigh SM can you at least give us a Japanese single. Yes I am that deprived. I want new songs. I want to see their faces again. I miss them so much it's not healthy anymore. I want new songs....a comeback.... Man I sound really selfish right now.

No updates this week anyway. South Korea is still mourning over the Sewol ferry incident. Jjong is DJing as usual. Musical needs to go on. WGM global is still airing since it's on cable. Taemin was chased by EXOS sasaengs smh. Minho Jonghyun went to watch movie together again. Minho still failing on going with his other hyung it seems. The other hyung smh no updates. He covers his face a lot lmfao good let those people know you don't like people taking your pictures when you are not performing!!!!!! Why do people still /try/// to take Onew's pictures at SM when he clearly covers his face like hello common sense???? He doesn't want you to take his pictures???? smh but yea the boys are seen going in and out of SM. I don't care to be honest at this rate I accept anything they can release anything!!

That's all sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment