Tuesday, April 29, 2014

smh

Apparently Onew is //still/////// in discussion for Singin' In The Rain. Fuck

Why did they even media play using his name, keeps my hopes high above the sky and now saying he is still in discussion?

I don't even know what to say anymore I have been waiting for him to be in new musicals for 4 years I am just so disappointed right now..?

If they didn't say his name at first I don't mind, I don't really care if he wasn't in this SM thing I DON'T CARE TO BE HONEST.
But why did they confirmed it at first and saying differently now why did they play with my hEART?????????????????????


I don't even know who to be angry at lmfao. BUT AT THIS RATE I DON'T EVEN WANT HIM TO BE IN THAT MUSICAL UGH SM CAN CONTINUE WITHOUT HIM

Part of me saying it's because of SHINee's comeback in June.. but seriously I just don't know how to really feel. What I am very sure is that I am very disappointed..


He is a really good musical actor. I'm upset that his musical career went like this. He deserves better. He was one of few who was getting praised for musical acting in 2010 remember..

No comments:

Post a Comment