Sunday, June 1, 2014

shinee updates ._.

I've started working sigh I don't even have the time to open my laptop T_T

SHINee's 6th anniversary was last week! Congratulations boys!
They didn't do anything lmfao but I didn't expect anything from them so ok!!!!
Onew and Minho went to Key's last performance for Bonnie & Clyde on that day.

So I will talk according to members as usual.

Onew didn't appear much, LOTJ every Friday as usual. Next week will be his last appearance on the show~ I didn't even watch the last few episodes T_T
AH YES I NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS I NEED TO TALK TO THE WORLD ABOUT THIS.
I am so angry with SM Entertainment. Okay, they must have a real solid reason for not including Onew in the Singin' In The Rain musical, but at least tell us why? They confirmed him, and didn't include him in the final line up? There were rumors about him practicing ballet before but people were calling Onew's fans delusional saying Onew wasn't even considered or confirmed to in the musical. BUT LMFAO God is fair, the ballet teacher uploaded a picture of Onew practicing ballet. Shawols were like "will ballet be SHINee's next concept???" How shallow you are... He was practicing for the musical. That ballet school taught the SM artists ballet and tap dancing for the musical. Jay said in the interview he had to learn ballet and tap dancing for the musical. I hate SM for not saying anything till now. I hate SM for wasting Onew's time practicing when he could have just I don't know do other better things like sleeping ugh. I am so angry I don't know if I will get over this probably not.
Anyway, thanks to the ballet teacher, also the optician and the mechanic for Onew pictures! We will not get Onew's pictures without you people ;;
The ballet teacher was praising our boy, he must be the best student out of the other SM artists for her to write a blog about him! ^_^
The optician should be his friend probably someone from SM....they had a Trenta day once there...
The mechanic orz he went to fix his car there and they took picture.

Jonghyun with his radio as usual. He went to IU's concert as a surprise guest on the 22nd I think. He sang at someone's wedding on the 23rd..again should be someone from SM... Yea that's about it..Ahh he took a picture with Tablo it was great.

Key is done with his musical. He went to Ethiopia right after for MBC 7Houseguests filming. From Ethiopia he went to Shanghai for SWCIII. I hope he is fine. Please rest well after the concert T_T

Minho...Choi Minho lmfao. I honestly lost track of his activities I'm sorry jeongmal mianhe. That KBS show which I won't bother knowing the name because too many different names but yea. Minho went to Brazil for the show recording. He looks so good T_T MBC Idol Sport he joined the Futsal ~World Cup~. And Running Man Idol Special, which will be aired on the 22nd of June. If there's more, then I am very sorry because I can't think. I hope he too, get enough rest after the concert.

Taemin...he went to EXO's concert. With Minho. And went out with Kai.......and movie premiere.......that's it.........I think....


The boys released the short PV for their 10th single! It was a cute PV I like it. Also they announced a Japan tour for 2014. So they will be in Japan end September-middle December. Korean comeback should be between June-September. lmfao I wonder if it's gonna clash with Japan release again. Lucky Star will be on the 25th.....hmmm SM please consider my money..

Their Japan tour this year is weird but OK whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment