Monday, June 9, 2014

sigh

We will never know his whereabouts huh?

SHINee went to Brazil for KBS Music Bank last week without Onew. He is my bias, yes. It might sound that I am extra bias for only whining when he's not around. Yes I admit I whined extra when he's not around. But, do we actually know where he is? The other 4 did not say a word about him? SM didn't say why he wasn't there. We will never get updates from him too.

The thing right now is, whenever the other 4 missed an event we will definitely know the reason. This is not the first time Onew went missing, there are times I actually think the problems lie on him. But, SM as his management company should at least let us know what is he up to. Tho, I am gonna be very sad if it's for Singin' In The Rain.

Last week, a picture of him wearing outfit from the musical was uploaded by someone. I don't know who. It's funny how SM removed him from the final line up, said he wasn't even confirmed from the beginning but all these pictures of him practicing, having photoshoot all uploaded in the internet. God is fair. I still can't accept that they asked him to practice tap dancing and ballet for months and just not include him in the musical. Bunch of stupids. Schedule conflict? BULLSHIT. The musical is SM production. SHINee is SM production. You will know if there's gonna be schedule conflict. Why ask him to do ballet for months if he can't commit the schedule?

Ever since 2012, did Onew ever get a solid solo activities? The fact that all those less talented people got all those big projects is pretty stupid to me. Nah don't say that he got lots of solo activities in 2010 so let the others shine please. That was 4 years ago. He is a singer, I don't count Royal Villa or what LOTJ???? as solo activities.

SM get your shit straight, you are doing everything wrong with Onew right now. If I was him, I would leave the company long time ago. I wonder why is he staying.




Do you really think people with sleeping as hobby is normal? Or playing darts alone? Think again.

3 comments:

  1. Know we know it was for throat surgery. If it was or not. Like da fuk that's something serious. And they rioted when jjong broke his(ugly) nose. I hate that onew doesn't get much spotlight. But tbh I think he sings way better than jjong. It pisses me off when jjong doesn't even respect him... I hope onew knows how much his fans love him. Maybe that's why he stayed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. anon - he definitely stays for the fans..

    ReplyDelete