Friday, October 24, 2014

24/10~ updates!

Hello!

One hall tour left oh my god?? They're going to arena soon I'm excited! 

They are on their way to Korea smh my boys. They went to Japan the day before yesterday for practice/rehearsals. But at night Jonghyun went back for Blue Night o.o Everyone... please don't take Blue Night from Jonghyun :( It's so important to him T_T
Then he went back to Japan yesterday morning for the actual concert smh.

And now all of them are on their way to Korea because they have performance tonight. And tomorrow night. The next hall tour will be on the 27th, they will be fine :)

I don't know the nominations for MAMA because they HAVEN'T announce it yet. So the one going around about how SHINee is nominated is not the real one! They will announce it on the 27th btw.
I want Taemin to at least be nominated but I'm telling you here first, boys are not going! They have JAT on the same day~ So it's impossible.


updated the schedules~! sigh should I do it for next year too orz

No comments:

Post a Comment