Wednesday, October 15, 2014

feels

I'm just having so much feels right now... 

With everything going on in the K-pop world.... tho I am actually perfectly fine with Sungmin's marriage announcement and all the relationship confirmations..

Lawsuits, not renewing contracts... kicked out(?) of the group..........


Not matter what SHINee decision is..................I will support them.

But as for now, I really hope all 5 to renew their contracts.

My babies.....the people I've been following for nearly 6 years. To be very honest, I never thought I would be attached to a group this hard.

Can you imagine.......from 2009.......ah...I love them so much

I'm not sure the purpose of this post but yea 

I'm just having a lot of feels right now..................




2 comments:

  1. True :( When are they renewing? (SHINee)
    I think it's crazy how people want Sungmin out ._.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be next year but im not too sure. yes crazy how ppl want him out just because he wanted to get married when he said his activities with sj will not change smh

      Delete