Friday, June 5, 2015

^_^

Updated the schedule!

There's a bit confusing events in the schedule but I will amend it later orz it's about Key's musical and the event in Hong Kong.

Well anyway, View has been doing really well on charts! I love it, I love how they picked the right song for the title song. The album in general has been doing really good! We should not compare who did better, the most important thing is how they have improved as compared to previous releases!~ View is doing extremely well, it's still in melOn top 15 even after 3 weeks. Everybody can't even stay in top 20 after a week lmfao. Not to mention, the amount of competitors we have for this comeback!

And the boys look so so happy this comeback it makes me so happy. Even with the lack of actual album promotions, the song is doing so well! But it seems that they are starting doing shows right now? Really SM? After 3 weeks? But whatever. Looking forward for more shows~ They are starting to go to 19+ shows lmfao

This week will be the last week for SHINee to win anything so let's grab everything~ 

I still can't believe they get to promote a really relax title song. I mean... they have been so intense for about 6 years with all the hard choreography and now? BUT I LOVE IT! I love View so much. My favourite title song after Replay can you believe it.

Thanks SM for SHINee existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment