Sunday, September 13, 2015

Hello T_T

I finally updated the schedules T_T
But I solely rely on their official schedules instead of lurking around the internet like I used to do before because I am really busy orz

I wanted to stop updating but this schedule is really precious to me? I have been doing this since 2012 I do not want to stop T_T

October gonna be hell in updating but I'm done with Key's musical and Jonghyun's concerts. There will be a lot of Japanese schedules in October because I'm sensing the new Japanese single will be released somewhere in October-November. Minho's new drama will start broadcasting in October too so good luck to me ^____^

It's nice to see them having individual things to do right now I kinda wish Onew would have one too but well he's busy filming his drama right now so I guess I'm fine orz. The drama is scheduled to be aired next year in February ahhh

I honestly thought Taemin would have his comeback this year but right now I really had no idea tbh. But SM have been really secretive with SHINee these days. I mean they would hints about comeback for all their other artists months before their comebacks but not SHINee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment